hair

hair

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Keeping Track of Progress

Sometimes strategy takes a few days before it hits me. Today I was thinking about one of the tactics as a manager that I always tried to do was to celebrate every victory, even small ones. And I realized that is a big part of the journal can accomplish; I can look back on where I was when I started and how far I have come. Then it hit me, I have to start with where I am at now. Ugh. My first openness challenge of writing online. Even though I really don't think anyone will read this but me. Either way, the only way to look back and check progress is to record the starting point. What I need to work on and what I am strong in and why I feel that way. Here's the tough part, often that is all a self evaluation and from the perspective of what I think about myself. I need to rely on God more and this is a great opportunity. The next few days the majority of my prayer and meditation is going to be for God to bring to light what I need to work on. If it goes like I think it will, it may hurt. I'll start a list on this blog and keep updating. If you can think of something let me know.

No comments: